August and Ethan were bestfriends because the day they met at Ethan’s 7th birthday party. And now, twelve years on, their friendship maintains to develop. But after magic, fame, money and an ...
Writing High-Performance .NET Code, 2nd EditionBy Ben Watson - Rating: 3 From 47 Reviews
File Name :writing-high-performance-net-code-2nd-edition.pdf
Category : Computers And Internet
Size : 4,016 KB
Uploaded: 17 May 2018
DOWNLOAD READ NOW
Take performance to the following degree!
This book does now not just train you the way the CLR works---it teaches you exactly what you want to do now to attain the great overall performance nowadays. It will expertly manual you via the nuts and bolts of intense performance optimization in .NET, entire with in-intensity examinations of CLR functionality, unfastened device guidelines and tutorials, useful anecdotes, and step-by-step guides to measure and enhance overall performance.
This 2nd edition carries the advances and improvements in .NET over the previous couple of years, as well as greatly expanded insurance of tools, extra subjects, more tutorials, more guidelines, and improvements in the course of the entire e book.
New inside the second Edition:
- 50% growth in content!
- New examples, code samples, and diagrams all through whole e-book
- More ways to research the heap and find reminiscence problems
- More device coverage, which includes accelerated usage of Visual Studio
- More benchmarking
- New GC configuration alternatives
- Code warmup techniques
- New .NET functions consisting of ref-returns, fee tuples, SIMD, and extra
- More particular analysis of LINQ
- Tips for excessive-degree feature regions consisting of ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and WPF
Also locate improved coverage and discover new recommendations and hints for:
- Profiling with more than one equipment to speedy locate problem areas
- Detailed description of the garbage collector, how to optimize your code for it, and a way to diagnose difficult reminiscence-associated problems
- How to investigate JIT and diagnose warmup issues
- Effective use of the Task Parallel Library to maximize throughput
- Which .NET capabilities and APIs to use and which to avoid
- Instrument your program with performance counters and ETW events
- Use the ultra-modern and greatest .NET capabilities
- Build a overall performance-minded team
- ...And a lot more
Thank you, for reading or download this Writing High-Performance .NET Code, 2nd Edition Author by Ben Watson in freekindleclubebooks.com, may be useful for you and we will update it about the latest Best Free Kindlebook and you can download it for Free trial in for a few days. And to unsubscribe register, please contact by phone is freekindleclubebooks.com Client that has been provided in the registration.